Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Blogger's Pledge

Welcome to my blog! There is a very good reason I've started this blog but I'll save that story for another day. For now, I'll start with a preview of things not to come.

I will not be posting cute photos of my children just to show you their "cuteness". Trust me they are the most beautiful, talented, interesting people in the world, but so are yours.

I will not be posting photos of or recipes for delicious dishes I made for dinner. Also I will never recommend that your day will go smoother if you'll just start dinner in the crock pot early in the morning. Although it is a special surprise to suddenly remember, "Hey, dinner's in the crock pot!" this is the only time I will mention it.

I will never post anything about how to get into shape. No news about diets, exercising and fitness in general. I will not be training for any type of race, run or triathlon and I won't be achieving any fitness goals so this eliminates a need to tell you about them. Sure, being healthy and fit is important but the topic makes for a really boring read.

I won't be offering advice on how to be a super mom and super wife.

But I will share stories about a life that's not what I expected and exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for reading.
Christina







3 comments:

  1. I like your subject. This seems as if it will be a unique blog to follow. I like your honesty upfront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about reading this because it's not just another blog. Interested in what you will be sharing about. I have a lot of friends that would be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your straight forwardness. Look forward to reading more......know many who will be interested in this site.

    ReplyDelete